Study Hall Research built on its consistent trend of year-over-year growth, today reporting that Q4 quarterly revenues increased by 57% versus corporate revenues for the same period one year ago. These revenue increases came while the firm maintained a strong pace of contract signing, notching new jobs at a rate of one per week for the quarter.
Regarding these explosive Q4 business gains, Rodney Kayton (Managing Partner, Study Hall) said, ‘2015 has been a very good year for Study Hall Research, and we take great pride in our extraordinary growth. That growth is a product of the trust we’ve built with our roster of existing clients and our ability to secure new clients by providing innovative and comprehensive custom market research solutions for the challenges they face.’ Kayton added, ‘It comes down to quality. Clients expect the best, and we’re committed to delivering it with research solutions tailored to fit their needs. That’s what keeps our existing clients coming back and new clients coming through our door.’
Study Hall’s strong Q4 performance was driven by a number of new primary market research assignments, including:
• For national QSR brand Checkers Drive-In Restaurants Inc. (Tampa, FL), three qualitative research assignments in the areas of strategic development & product taste-testing. (www.Checkers.com)
• For global packaged-goods brand MAM Baby (White Plains, NY), a national online QuickStudy® quantitative research initiative to address specific strategic issues. (www.MAMBaby.com)
• For global packaged goods and private label brand ASO (Sarasota, FL), a second round of national in-home product usage testing. (www.ASOcorp.com)
• For The Culinary Edge (San Francisco), a series of online QuickStudy® quantitative product screenings for various food clients and brands. (www.TheCulinaryEdge.com)
• For national managed care provider WellCare Health Plans (Tampa, FL), a pair of qualitative research engagements with key target audiences and members, including adults with disabilities, disability “support team” members and new WellCare and managed care members. (www.WellCare.com)
• And for national pharmacy benefits provider CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI & Solon, OH), a pair of qualitative research engagements including a series of in-home ethnographic interviews and a follow-up series of qualitative focus groups with key target audiences. (www.CVSHealth.com)
Study Hall Research provides B2C and B2B clients with a range of full-service and custom marketing research consulting services—from traditional qualitative and quantitative methods to non-traditional and emerging research as diverse as deep-immersion ethnography to shopper behavior studies to synchronous and asynchronous Digital Dialogue® research. To request case studies for any of our broad range of qualitative and quantitative custom research—contact us at 813.849.4255, x203 or email us through our website at www.StudyHallResearch.com/contact.