Study Hall Research today reported that for the first nine months of the year, revenue increased by 11.3% over the same period in 2016. The year-over-year revenue boost includes Q1 and Q2 earnings that outperformed the same quarters in 2016 by 18.8%. In addition, SHR enters the last months of 2017 with significant momentum, booking large projects with several partners, including Veterans Florida, Papa John’s Pizza and WellCare Health Plans.
Regarding the strong results, Rob Iles (Partner – Managing Director, Study Hall) said, ‘The strong revenues for the year-over-year period are an indication of the health of both Study Hall and the custom primary market research industry as a whole. We are especially proud that our book of business highlights the depth of our offerings, with everything from qualitative focus groups to large-scale online quantitative tracking studies to Digital Dialogue® asynchronous messaging studies.’
This strong business showing for the second half of 2017 has been driven by a number of new primary market research assignments, including:
- For veteran’s services provider Veterans Florida, a series of strategic development in-depth interviews and a large-scale national online QuickStudy™ quantitative surveys. (VeteransFlorida.org)
- For Louisville, KY-based take-out and delivery pizza restaurant Papa John’s, a set of concept evaluation and taste test focus groups. (PapaJohns.com)
- For WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (Tampa, FL), a set of quantitative studies conducted with key chronic and special needs populations (CSNP), members, and other target segments (WellCare.com)
- For Checkers & Rally’s Drive-In Restaurants, Inc. (Tampa, FL), four new assignments – 3 for food taste testing and one for conceptual product development. (Checkers.com)
- And other custom market research studies for clients in categories including health care, real estate development, regional transportation, consumer packaged goods and premium food products.
Study Hall Research provides B2C and B2B clients with a range of full-service and custom marketing research consulting services–from traditional qualitative and quantitative methods to non-traditional and emerging research as diverse as deep-immersion ethnography to shopper behavior studies to synchronous and asynchronous digital research. To request case studies for any of our broad range of qualitative and quantitative custom research–contact us at 813.849.4255, x203 or email us through our website at www.StudyHallResearch.com/contact.