Heading into the final week of the year, Study Hall Research announced business results for Q4. Company revenues increased 33.2% over the same quarter for 2017, with final year-end revenues to be reported on 31 December.
The increase in revenue was driven by primary research engagements from existing and new clients, including:
- Monin USA (Clearwater, FL), the leading brand in flavored syrups and sauces. For Monin, Study Hall conducted a weeklong Digital Dialogue® online community interaction for the purpose of strategic development.
- National QSR brand Checkers & Rally’s Drive-In Restaurants (Tampa, FL). Study Hall continued its ongoing series of product development focus groups conducted with key target consumer segments.
- Sarasota Memorial Health Care System (Sarasota, FL), one of the region’s only 5-star rated hospitals from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. For SMHCS, Study Hall conducted a series of strategic development focus groups with key target consumers.
- WellCare Health Plans (Tampa, FL), a leading managed-care provider with offerings in the Medicare, Medicaid and Part D coverage spaces. For WellCare, a month-long, multi-state, multi-market mixed method strategic and business refinement research initiative.
- And an in-depth series of process-analysis in-depth interviews with health insurance brokers and agents for the purpose of strategic insights and sales tool/program optimization.
Study Hall Research provides a range of full-service and custom marketing research consulting services in categories from QSR to healthcare & managed care, from travel & leisure to CPG, from technology to retail and more. We provide primary market research ranging from traditional qualitative and quantitative methods to non-traditional and emerging research as diverse as deep-immersion ethnography, shopper behavior studies, and Digital Dialogue®, our online platform for synchronous and asynchronous digital research. To request case studies for any of our broad range of qualitative and quantitative custom research–contact us at 813.849.4255, x203 or email us through our website at www.StudyHallResearch.com/contact.