Study Hall Research today reported Q2 quarterly revenues increased by 101% versus corporate revenues for the same period one year ago. For the first six months of 2015, YTD revenues increased by 75% over the same period in 2014. And through 30 June 2015, the company noted that contracted client engagements increased more than 29% vs. the first 6 months of 2014.
Addressing these significant business increases, Rob Iles (Partner – Managing Director, Study Hall) said “2015 has already proven to be the most successful business year since Study Hall was founded six years ago. We continue to add new clients to our growing roster, and we continue to expand the range of primary research services we are asked to provide to our existing clients. This is a strong testament to our business development efforts, but also to the high levels of client service that are provided to all clients.” Iles added “With the expanded options offered under our Digital Dialogue™ platform and with other new and innovative techniques and methods we have continued to add during 2015, we are able to provide current and prospective clients with an ever-expanding array of primary marketing research solutions.”
This strong business showing for the quarter was driven by a number of new primary market research assignments, including:
- For CVS Health, one of the nation’s largest pharmacy benefits plan administrators, a national strategic issue telephone study conducted with key consumer segments. (www.CVSHealth.com)
- For Veterans Florida, the statewide Veterans service organization, a series of nationwide qualitative strategic development Baccalaureate Groups® and a nationwide online quantitative QuickStudy™ to develop baseline learning for key Veterans issues. (www.VeteransFlorida.org)
- For national QSR brand Checkers & Rally’s Drive-In Restaurants, five separate assignments in the area of food taste-testing (qualitative) and in-field quantitative research for strategic development. (www.Checkers.com)
- For multinational pizza delivery brand Papa John’s International, a nationwide series of qualitative strategic development Baccalaureate Groups®. (www.PapaJohns.com)
- For global casual dining brand Tony Roma’s, an Orlando market in-store quantitative survey regarding operations and guest experience. (www.TonyRomas.com)
- And for national moving and storage brand PODS, a large-scale nationwide series of qualitative Key Moments Assessment® customer journey mapping interviews. (www.PODS.com)
Commenting on this significant revenue performance, Rodney Kayton (Managing Partner, Study Hall) said “The pace with which we have continued business is 2015 is extremely gratifying. The Study Hall team works tirelessly to provide proactive business thinking and forward-focused research solutions, and the continuation of this year’s strong business growth reflects that. We genuinely appreciate the trust our clients place in us, and we relish the challenges they present us with. Because of these factors and our ongoing quality of work, Study Hall ended June and the second quarter having achieved our revenue goal originally forecast for the end of Q3 of this year.”
Study Hall Research provides B2C and B2B clients with a range of full-service and custom marketing research consulting services—from traditional qualitative and quantitative methods to non-traditional and emerging research as diverse as deep-immersion ethnography to shopper behavior studies to synchronous and asynchronous Digital Dialogue® research. To request case studies for any of our broad range of qualitative and quantitative custom research—contact us at 813.849.4255, x203 or email us through our website at www.StudyHallResearch.com/contact.