Study Hall Research finished out Q3 2016 on a continued strong pace, booking 12 new contracts for the quarter and maintaining the firm’s rate of 1+ contracted engagements per week for the 39 consecutive weeks of 2016.
For the quarter, Study Hall was selected to conduct a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research engagements for a variety of companies, including:
- For WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (Tampa, FL), a multi-state series of strategic- and business-development focus groups conducted with key chronic and special needs populations (CSNP), members, and other target segments. (WellCare.com)
- For Checkers & Rally’s Drive-In Restaurants, Inc. (Tampa, FL), six new assignments – five for food taste testing and one for strategic program development. (Checkers.com)
- For Veterans Florida (Tallahassee, FL), wave 2 of a large-scale nationwide tracking study conducted with veterans from all branches of the US Armed Forces. (VeteransFlorida.org)
- For recreational vehicle sales leader Lazydays (Seffner, FL), a series of strategic business development focus groups. (lazydays.com)
- And other custom market research studies for clients in categories including recreational supply, regional transportation, consumer packaged goods, and premium food products.
Commenting on the slate of contracts, Rodney Kayton (Managing Partner – Study Hall Research) said ‘We take great pride in our ongoing business relationships, and the Q3 results are validation that those relationships continue to grow stronger. But at the same time, our Q3 business includes a number of new clients. ‘We look forward to maintaining this momentum through Q4 and into 2017 as we expand our headquarters and staff to meet the needs of our growing business.’
Study Hall Research provides B2C and B2B clients with a range of full-service and custom marketing research consulting services–from traditional qualitative and quantitative methods to non-traditional and emerging research as diverse as deep-immersion ethnography to shopper behavior studies to synchronous and asynchronous digital research. To request case studies for any of our broad range of qualitative and quantitative custom research–contact us at 813.849.4255, x203 or email us through our website at www.StudyHallResearch.com/contact.