Tampa (FL) based Study Hall Research has marked the first 8 weeks of 2013 by continuing the aggressive pace of business that marked the end of 2012.
As of 28 February 2013, the brand & communications research consultancy has inked 12 new client contracts in 8 weeks, and has contracted for engagements that place revenue for the first 2 months of the year ahead of company projections for all of Q1 2013.
This string of new client engagements includes the following:
- For Checkers & Rally’s Drive-In Restaurants, Study Hall will be executing the brand’s Q1 series of 6 separate product development, strategic development and taste test focus group initiatives.
- For Reese Advertising (Wyomissing, PA) and Citrugard, creative evaluation and refinement qualitative for new brand messaging for this leading pest control brand.
- For urgent care brand MedSpring (Austin, TX), strategic business-, product- and market-development quantitative research.
- For Dallas- and Orlando-based Tony Roma’s restaurants and the parent Romacorp, Inc., a nationwide, multi-market research initiative for strategic brand development and evolution.
- For acquirgytm(St. Petersburg, FL), an in-home product usage test for household maintenance products.
- For PP+K (Tampa, FL) and Tires Plus, a series of strategic brand development focus groups.
- For Brick House Marketing (Tampa, FL) a series of creative evaluation & refinement qualitative groups for clients in the legal/litigation business space.
Addressing this very aggressive start for 2013, Rodney Kayton (Managing Partner – Study Hall) said ‘In marketing research, January is often a quieter month as clients ramp up their annual plans and budgets. But in what we see as one indicator of a strengthening economy, Study Hall’s January and February have been our busiest first two months since our inception. This period puts us well ahead of planned revenues for 2013, and gives us a very strong combination of new and repeat clients and engagements on which to build the rest of 2013. We eagerly look forward to building on this success for the remainder of this year.’
To learn more about Study Hall’s custom marketing research and field management capabilities–or to request case studies for any of our broad range of client categories–contact us at 813.849.4255, x203 or via www.studyhallresearch.com/contact.