Study Hall Research today reported Q3 quarterly revenues increased by 6.2% versus corporate revenues for the same period one year ago. For the first six months of 2015, YTD revenues increased by 37.4% over the same three quarters in 2014. More importantly, these revenues were up while the firm maintained the same strong performance in contract signing. At the close of Q3 2015, Study Hall Research has slightly exceeded the number of contracted jobs (60) versus 2014 (59).
Addressing these significant business increases, Rob Iles (Partner – Managing Director, Study Hall) said “2015 continues to be the most successful business year since Study Hall was founded six years ago. We continue to add new clients to our growing roster, and we continue to expand the range of primary research services we are asked to provide to our existing clients. We have seen exceptionally strong performance in primary and custom research in key categories: fast food/QSR; healthcare; retail packaged goods; casual and polished-casual dining, and more. This is a strong testament to our business development efforts, but also to the high levels of client service that are provided to all clients.”
Iles added “With the expanded options offered under our Digital Dialogue™ platform and with other new and innovative techniques and methods we have continued to add during 2015, we are able to provide current and prospective clients with an ever-expanding array of primary marketing research solutions.”
This strong business showing for the quarter was driven by a number of new primary market research assignments, including:
- For national QSR brand Checkers & Rally’s Drive-In Restaurants, six separate assignments in the area of food taste-testing (qualitative) and strategic development (qualitative). (www.Checkers.com)
- For San-Francisco (CA)-based The Culinary Edge, a multi-phased research assignment for strategic exploration, evaluation and refinement relating to the multi-unit foodservice sector. (www.TheCulinaryEdge.com)
- For Sarasota (FL) packaged goods manufacturer ASO, a global leader in consumer first aid products, a large-scale national in-home product usage test. (www.ASOCorp.com)
- For the Sterling-Rice Group (Boulder, CO), comprehensive Field Direction and logistics management for a series of in-market consumer interviews with fast food category users in the Tampa Bay market.
- For St. John & Partners (Jacksonville, FL) a series of in-store shopalongs along with in-store customer quant for strategic evaluation in the supermarket category. (www.SJP.com)
- For leading pool supply retailer Pinch A Penny (Clearwater, FL), three separate assignments in areas relating to customer satisfaction, customer profiling, and strategic brand development. (www.PinchAPenny.com)
- For Fleetmatics (Solon, OH), one of the leading global providers of mobile workforce and GPS fleet management solutions, an ongoing assignment for research-based content development. (www.Fleetmatics.com)
Commenting on this significant revenue performance, Rodney Kayton (Managing Partner, Study Hall) said “At a time when many in our industry are seeing slow or no growth, the pace with which our 2015 business performance continues is a clear reflection of the quality of our research and its value to end clients. The Study Hall team works tirelessly to be agile research partners who can take up projects very quickly and put our broad range of experiences and knowledge to work as we come up with innovative research solutions.” Kayton added: Because of these factors and our continually increasing list of new clients, Study Hall ended September and the third quarter nearly 12% ahead of our revenue forecast for the year.”
Study Hall Research provides B2C and B2B clients with a range of full-service and custom marketing research consulting services—from traditional qualitative and quantitative methods to non-traditional and emerging research as diverse as deep-immersion ethnography to shopper behavior studies to synchronous and asynchronous Digital Dialogue® research. To request case studies for any of our broad range of qualitative and quantitative custom research—contact us at 813.849.4255, x203 or email us through our website at www.StudyHallResearch.com/contact.