Study Hall Research announced business results for Q2 2018 and the year to date, and the firm continues to maintain business at a brisk pace. For the second quarter and—in fact—for the first half of 2018, Study Hall has completed primary market research engagements at the rate of one per week thus far this year.
These twelve assignments during Q2 2018 included research and/or fieldwork for industry heavyweights such as:
- InnovĀt International (Charleston, SC), a leading multi-national consultancy in the areas of mass transit, airports and aviation authorities and consumer parking. For InnovĀt, Study Hall conducted a series of strategic development focus groups with airline travelers in New York and Seattle.
- Boar’s Head Provisions (Sarasota, FL), one of the iconic US brands for premium deli meats, cheeses and other products. Study Hall continued its ongoing relationship with Boar’s Head by conducting a series of strategic development focus groups in Atlanta and Seattle.
- National QSR brand Checkers & Rally’s Drive-In Restaurants (Tampa, FL). Study Hall continued its ongoing series of product development focus groups conducted with key target consumer segments.
- Brand and communications firm Day Communications (Orlando, FL). For Day, Study Hall executed a strategic development quantitative QuickStudy™ in the public travel and transit category.
- First Watch Restaurants (Sarasota, FL). Study Hall completed a strategic development quantitative QuickStudy™ with key target segments in Midwestern markets.
- And a series of qualitative focus groups and IDIs for clients in the managed Medicare/Medicaid space.
Going into Q3 for the year, Rodney Kayton (Managing Partner, Study Hall) said, ‘Once again, Study Hall Research has completed a quarter where we have, literally, signed one contract per week for 12 straight weeks. And we have, in fact, signed one new contract per week for the first 26 weeks of 2018. We look forward to continuing this business pace with existing and new clients.’
Study Hall Research provides a range of full-service and custom marketing research consulting services in categories from QSR to healthcare & managed care, from travel & leisure to CPG, from technology to retail and more. We provide primary market research ranging from traditional qualitative and quantitative methods to non-traditional and emerging research as diverse as deep-immersion ethnography, shopper behavior studies, and synchronous and asynchronous digital research. To request case studies for any of our broad range of qualitative and quantitative custom research–contact us at 813.849.4255, x203 or email us through our website at www.StudyHallResearch.com/contact.