Study Hall Research today reported quarterly revenues increased by 32.2% versus corporate revenues for the same period one year ago. For the same time period, the company noted that contracted client engagements for the first quarter occurred at a rate of more than 1 per week for the entire quarter. And most importantly, the company posted its strongest Q1 revenues since it was founded in 2010.
Commenting on this revenue growth, Rob Iles (Partner – Managing Director, Study Hall) said “The first quarter of 2016 was marked by significant increases in same-quarter revenues. And perhaps more importantly, Study Hall achieved nearly 35% of our 2016 corporate revenue goal before the end of the quarter.’ Iles added ‘We are on track for an equally aggressive Q2 2016, with a significant number of initiatives in the final stages of contract negotiation. We expect to end Q2 2016 with significant revenue increases coming from both existing and new clients, and there is a strong possibility that we will meet and exceed our entire CY2016 revenue goal by the end of Q2 2016.’
This strong business showing for the quarter was driven by a number of new primary market research assignments, including:
- For Fortune 500 managed care provider WellCare Health Plans (Tampa, FL), a series of strategic development Baccalaureate Groups® regarding various social safety net issues conducted with a series of precise target audiences in key US markets. And an ongoing quantitative tracking assignment for Member Retention. (WellCare.com)
- For Checkers & Rally’s Drive-In Restaurants, Inc. (Tampa, FL), a series of five separate rounds of qualitative Baccalaureate Groups® for strategic food development and taste-testing. (Checkers.com)
- For national Pharmacy Benefits Administration and Medicare Part D provider SilverScript and CVS Health, a series of strategic development Baccalaureate Groups® in key US markets. (SilverScript.com, www.CVSHealth.com)
- For national fleet logistics and management brand Fleetmatics, a series of research-based article and white paper content pieces. (Fleetmatics.com)
- For Experience Kissimmee, the next wave of an ongoing visitor and brand tracking study. (ExperienceKissimmee.com)
- And for the Atlanta office of global advertising agency BBDO, an in-field quantitative product evaluation study conducted in seven US markets. (BBDOAtl.com)
Study Hall Research provides B2C and B2B clients with a range of full-service and custom marketing research consulting services—from traditional qualitative and quantitative methods to non-traditional and emerging research as diverse as deep-immersion ethnography, shopper behavior studies, and our synchronous and asynchronous Digital Dialogue® research. To request case studies for any of our broad range of qualitative and quantitative custom research—contact us at 813.849.4255, x203 or email us through our website at www.StudyHallResearch.com/contact.